THE DISEASE ! IT'S SPREADING ... HELP ME !

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: THE DISEASE ! IT'S SPREADING ... HELP ME !
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 15:31:52 -0400 (EDT)
It's happened. Check the sig file. I could not stop myself. Maybe
we'll have a mild winter and the gas bills will drop. Cheese sandwiches
for dinner three nights a week. Ah, but she's lovely and I have since
learned that a lot of you out there on the car nights are hiding your
motorbikes under a bushel.

Some of you tried to warn me and I thank you. Thing is , as
Churchill said, all the good cigars and whiskey are in hell anyway.
What a great noise this thing makes !!

Christopher  Ball  triumph@io.org   Toronto, Ont. (416) 751-8300 Work
'75 Spitfire 1500 // '64 Healey 3000 Mk. III // '59 TR3A
   1966 BSA Thunderbolt // Soon to be a tagged collection of parts.