carbs for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: carbs for sale
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 1994 11:37:53 PDT
Cleaning out my storage area, I find two Dell'Orto DHLA40s that I
bought a while back for a project that has since been cancelled. Worked
fine when removed, the seals have probably dried out a bit, I'll
include a seal kit.

DHLA40s are similar in performance and tunability to Weber 40DCOEs;
Vizard (among others) claims that the Webers will give slightly better
top end but the Dells will give much improved driveability.

They are jetted for a warmed up 1750cc motor (an ALFA, if you must
know), so they're close to right for a four-cylinder TR. The jetting
also happens to be about right for a mild-to-hot street 1275. They'd
probably also be a good start for a split-twin MGB setup...

$150 each, $250 for the pair.