wanted: mgb seat belts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: wanted: mgb seat belts
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 1994 14:37:43 PDT
For some time now, I've wanted to put three point belts in Sarah, my
TR4A. I know just what I want: 2" wide webbing, they have to clip at
the floor, bolt at the shoulder, and should have pull up adjusters at each
side.

I couldn't find anyone who sold these, or would make them up for me.
Much to my surprise, I spied a set just like this a couple of weeks ago
- on Scott Fisher's MGB! They're the stock belts.

So if you have such belts and would like to part with them, I'd like to
buy them. I figure they'll have to be rewebbed - that's not a problem.
I probably need the little plastic doohickey that goes over the
shoulder belt bolt, too...