MGB PARTS - FREE!!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB PARTS - FREE!!
From: llyna@herndon.cray.com (Llyn Allen)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 1994 15:19:00 +0500

   MK1 MGB PARTS, FREE TO A GOOD HOME!!!
      A donation to the disk fund
         would be appreciated
         You pay the shipping.

I have been cleaning out a shed and found a cache of old MGB parts
that I have no use for (at least no plans for). So I am offering
them to anyone on the list that might need/want them. They are
all for the early Mk1 "B", ie: pull type door handles, 3-main
bearing engine, non-sycro first gear trans.

They have been "stored" in an outdoor shed for many years (7 at least),
so no guaranties on condition (what do you want for nothin).
So here is the list, in no particular order.

1 - 3-main ENGINE; complete, tired but running when removed.

2 - 3-main ENGINE;short blocks, (no heads) condition unknown, not broken.

1 - box PISTONS/RODS/OILPUMP etc.

1 - TRANSNISSION; non-overdrive, noisy 1st gear?.

1 - REAR; wire wheel type, complete.

1 - pair AXELS; wire wheel type.

2 - pair DOORS; complete except for trim panels, good condition, some rust.

2 - WINDSHEILDS; complete assy, OK condition.

1 - box AIR CLEANERS; 5 pairs, I'm sure everybody has a few of these laying
around.

1 - box CARBS; all in poor condition.

1 - INTAKE with CARBS; running when removed, no heat sheild.

2 - EXHAUST MANIFOLDs; rusty but useable.

1 - box WIRING HARNESS; 2 mostly complete wiring harnesses i think.

Lots of other small odds and ends!

I'd like to get rid of the whole lot, so priorty will go to anyone
that will come and get it all (yea sure). Failing that I will give/
send parts on a first come/first serve basis (email response please).
The parts are located near Washington D.C.

Llyn Allen  llyna@plum.cray.com