Hot rods...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Hot rods...
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 1994 10:21:50 -0400 (EDT)
This weekend there is some sort of Northeast National Hot Rod meeting
here, with 1500 (!) registrants.  The area is alive with some very wild
and wonderful rods.  American individual automotive expression (and
craftsmanship) are not dead; some of these are extraordinary.  I suppose
it would be part of the normal scene in CA, but here it is unusual.  Gotta
go see this tomorrow.  Initially my friend and woman companion scoffed at
the idea, but she passed a gaggle of low riders yesterday and decided the
show may be interesting after all.  She's an artist, and this is art.

Brit car content:  I will watch for Anglias.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910