Re: Stereotypes

To: andrew@server.uwindsor.ca (Templer Andrew),
Subject: Re: Stereotypes
From: LESNYD@ccmail.monsanto.com
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 94 12:54:38 CST
Subject: Stereotypes
Author:  andrew@server.uwindsor.ca (Templer Andrew)
Date:    9/22/94  9:30 AM

>A while ago I posted a response to Jody Levine regarding the Rover 3500.
>It was brought to my attention that I had wrongly assumed she was a male.
>Sorry about that Jody.  I guess I jumped to the stereotype of all Britcar
>nuts as middle-aged, macho, males of mild-anglo persuasion.
>
>Anyone else care to dispel this stereotype with a thumbnail sketch of
>yourself?
>
>Andrew Templer

Well, I'm actually a tall, gorgeous blonde in my early 20s.

Oh, crud, I've met too many of you...

OK, I'm a short, fat, middle-aged (but NOT bald!) anglo, obnoxious
male.

So there.

And I didn't know Jody was of the feminine persuasion, either. Hopefully
my communications with her didn't reflect any undue gender bias. BTW,
Jody, have you seen my Daddy-O tape???

Disgustingly WASPishly yours,

Larry