re: Compressor

To: idexw@asuvm.inre.asu.edu, BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: re: Compressor
From: Colin Brace <BRACEC@A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 11:19:00 -0500 (EST)
          Hello Dennis,
                         Concerning your compressor question, I user a 1.5
          hp, 12 gallon Sears compressor for years, including restoring my B
          in the driveway in 1984. That included sandblasting, air-hammer, DA
          Sander, and most other air tools that I still have. Did the job
          fine, in fact, my brother still uses that compressor, which, by the
          way, I bought new in 1978. When I built my garage in 1988 I did buy
          a 5hp, 60 gallon stand-up, which is WONDERFUL, but the old one did
          what I wanted it to.

                         As for tools, I wouldn't go crazy, cost-wise, most
          are re-badged Pacific-rim specials, perfectly adequate for the
          serious-but-still-hobby use most of us use them for.

          Hope this helps

          Colin Brace WA1KWA

          bracec@a1,mgh.harvard.edu

          74 MGB