Re: MG Midget Restoration

To: R Glenn Stauffer <stauffer@cc.swarthmore.edu>
Subject: Re: MG Midget Restoration
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 10:25:08 -31802 (PST)
On Thu, 15 Dec 1994, R Glenn Stauffer wrote:

> After allowing it to sit in a garage for the past 7 years, I have been giving
> serious thought to restoring my old 1974 MG Midget.  I'm looking for any tips
> on NOS, used, or re-production parts sources.  I dealt with MOSS Motors quite
> some time ago, but don't know whether they are still around.

'Round this list, '74 ain't old, why she's probably on her first engine
still. You just give a holler out to MOSS, and they'll send ye their
parts catalogue.  Best you be downloadin' the Monster parts-vendors list
from Triumph.cs.utah.edu.  That's where you be findin' the goods.

> Thanks for any tips and information.
>
> Glenn

Have a good one!

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '85 XJ-12 H.E. (daily)  '67 Spit-6 '74 TR-6
                            '71 Wife  '95 child
                            (not necessarily in order of importance)