Re: M.I.N.I

To: Steve Adderson <S.G.Adderson@ukc.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: M.I.N.I
From: Marcel Chichak <chichm@tibalt.supernet.ab.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 07:06:21 -0700 (MST)
On Fri, 20 Jan 1995, Steve Adderson wrote:

> >From the british car list:
>
> Date: Thu, 19 Jan 1995 23:15:30 +1100 (EST)
> From: Russell Shiel <shielr@watson.canberra.edu.au>
> Subject: MINI-net
>
> Feb. 1995 MiniWorld magazine advises access to MINI (Mini InterNet
> International) can be achieved by subscribing to <M.I.N.I@supernet.ab.ca>
> Several attempts to do so have met with 'unknown'.  Has anyone got the
> correct address, or is this not a real connection?
> Russ in Oz

MajorDomo will intercept the request and give you information on how to
proceed from there. If you send a request for the lists it does server
you will get a message back saying that the list you are after is now
called 'mini-list'. Don't blame me! The goo roo changed the name and Mini
World doesn't read their FAX's before going to press!

I look forward to your contributions.

*Marcel Chichak  Certified Mini Nut     |Go in deeper, come out   *
*voice (403)466-6004 FAX (403)469-5098  |harder and come from     *
*Edmonton, Alberta, Canada              |behind!, That's what it's*
*chichm@supernet.ab.ca                  |like to race a Mini!     *
'69 Morris Cooper, 39,999.9 Miles and counting!