MGA

To: Karl_best@novell.com, Corbenic@aol.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA
From: Vintagemg@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 1995 12:56:51 -0500
Karl Best wrote:
>Can someone suggest books or
>other information that would help me get familiar with the MGA (I
>specifically want a 1959, my birth year), models and options for that
>year, mechanical considerations, what to look for in purchasing one, etc.

I have a great book on MGAs.  It is part of a series by Bay View Books.  It
is called
Original MGA
The Restorer's Guide tooall Roadster and Coupe models including Twin Cam.

It has good explanations of what changes were made over time during the
productions runs of the MGA.  That will help you in determining how original
the car is.   Also good pictures are intermixed with the text.  I was able to
purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.

They also publish in the Original Series books on:
AC Ace & Cobra
Austin Healy (100 & 300)
Aston Martin DB 4/5/6
Jaguar XK
Jaguar E Type
Jaguar Mark I/II
MG T Series
Morgan 4/4, Plus 4, Plus 8
Trimph TR 2-6

I also have the Triumph TR3 and the Healy 100 books and have found them
great.

Jay Nadelson
vintagemg@aol.com
1960 MGA