Leaving the lists for a while...

To: lro@playground.sun.com, mendo_recce@fourfold.org,
Subject: Leaving the lists for a while...
From: Charles R Irvin <cirvin1258@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 01:42:19 -0700
Folks...

Due to my new job as a road-killer (truck driver), I'm gonna be signing
off the lists for upto the next 6 weeks while I'm riding with a company
training instructor, and learning how exactly to deal with DOT
inspectors...

When I get my own vee-hickle, I should have full communications equipment
in it, and will either use a company email address, OR, I'll get a laptop
and a PCS phone, and simply take Juno on the road.

Hope everybody enjoys the newfound silence - and if there's still a Mr.
Reichert out there that hasn't been busted by the FBI/NSA yet - I'll be
looking for you...if they aren't anymore...

Charles

"...That''s the news from Lake Wobegone,
where all the women are strong,
all the men are good-looking,
and all the children, are above average."

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.