RE: Rocky Mountain High

To: "Scheuble, Fred J., HiServ/NA" <fjscheuble@hiserv-na.com>,
Subject: RE: Rocky Mountain High
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 14:52:36 -0400
Oh Oh Oh,  I am dying to tell you all about this!  I HAVE seen a 4X4 being
used for which it was designed.  I was in a bit of a queue for cars to get
up and away after a Snow Birds flying display. The road was crammed as one
could imagine.  But a 4X4 just went into the grass verge and drain and
streaked up past all the traffic waiting considerately on the road.  So,
you see it does happen and it won't take long for the Public Roads chaps to
come and repair the damage - all 0.5km of it !!!!!!!

At 01:56 PM 6/9/00 -0400, Scheuble, Fred J., HiServ/NA wrote:
>I hear ya, and I don't think 9 out of 10 4x4 are being used for what the
>were intended for

Regards
Barrie Robinson
barrier@bconnex.net