Re: Anglia 100E timing

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anglia 100E timing
From: mga <mga@napanet.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 13:00:33 -0700 (PDT)
Gary,

I had a '57 Anglia when I was in high school in 1965.  The other kids
laughed at me!  It actually was a neat car in terms of its quality.  Pretty
much a miniature Model A Ford with an updated body.  A friend and I put new
rings in it with the engine in place and it was an easy job.  I sold it for
$75 and it only had 30,000 miles on it.  What was bad on the car was the
shift from 2nd to 3rd- it really needed a 4 speed gearbox.

Don Scott