Aston Martin From "The Birds"

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, hillman@can-inc.com,
Subject: Aston Martin From "The Birds"
From: BritshIron@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 22:46:30 EDT
Just saw "The Birds" again on the tube. And since it was filmed in the San
Francisco Bay Area, I was wondering if anyone knew what ever happened to the
Aston Martin Tippy Headren drove in it. I knew the movie took place in Bodega
Bay and figured someone locally has the car. I know in American Graffitti
that the yellow Hot Rod Milner drove and the 55 Chevy a young Harrison Ford
drove is still around and going to shows. Also the 58 Chevy Belair that Ronny
Howard (Opee) drove is in private hands, but where is the Aston Martin?

Roland
52 Austin Somerset
54 Rover P4
60 Rover P5