PANASPORTS ON TR4 ???

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: PANASPORTS ON TR4 ???
From: TJAZZED@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 16:56:14 EDT
Hi Listers
I've got a clearance problem with the new 15"*6" panasport wheels I just put
on my 63 tr4 ( ct18730).   I thought that these wheels would be bolt on and
go play but, the top front A arm or something else ( will look tonight) is
rubbing against the left front wheel at close to full lock.  Anyone else have
this problem?  How do I solve it?  I hate to start grinding but if I have to
I will.   Any other solutions would be very appriciated.  Are spacers a way
to go?  Please help!!!

O just a footnote:
 I was in Los Gatos Ca test Cruising my tr4 through town and saw a green tr3,
and a Spit and an MG.  Four LBCs in the same small town on the same day.
How cool!!!.

tia
Tony
63tr4 ct18730