Re: Wichita Kansas, Monday, August 21?

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Wichita Kansas, Monday, August 21?
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 15:32:49 -0500
Can we get together for food and bench-racing somewhere in Wichita on Monday
evening, August 21?  I'd really like to meet some car folks.

I will be stopping overnight on my way north, driving my TR4 to its new home
in Saint Paul from its old home in San Antonio.

I am also still open to suggestions of where to sleep and park the car.  I'd
like something clean, with working plumbing and electricity.  No luxury
touches needed.  A safe place to park the car is a must.  Something
equivalent to Topeka's Raceway Inn would be good enough.  I have not been to
Wichita for over 25 years, so I don't know the territory.

Phil "where's Arlie Hart when we really need him" Ethier
Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban, 1962 Triumph TR4 to
come...
"If I can do it, it's not art"  - Red Green