Re: Palo Alto British Car Meet 2000 (FWD)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Palo Alto British Car Meet 2000 (FWD)
From: Bob Sayers <bob.sayers@zetnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 20:21:45 +0100
=============== Start of forwarded message ===================

* Sunday, September 10th - Be part of one of the biggest British car shows
in America! Over 800 cars are expected to fill El Camino Park in Palo Alto.
Daily drivers, street rods and works-in-progress are as welcome as Concours
quality show cars. Great British food, live music and more fun than you'll
be able to tolerate!  All participants will receive a meet memento.  Field
entry starts at 9:00AM. There is no preregistration. Fee is only $20 per
car at the gate. Spectators attend free!

=============== End of forwarded message ===================

I'm worried about this, guys. If it's an outdoor motor event, and
the food is "great", sorry, but it can't be authentically British.

:-)

Have a great time all of you anyway - wish I was there ...

Bob

Liege  -  the last great British sports car.
http://www.ashford-perf.com/Liege  and
http://www.onelist.com/community/Liege-Car-Club