Palo Alto 2000

To: Bob Sayers <bob.sayers@zetnet.co.uk>
Subject: Palo Alto 2000
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 06:14:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Bob,

This is California!  Food????  Excuse me sir, would you like grease with
your starch or starch with your grease???  Would you like chips with
that?????

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Venice, CA

Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 20:21:45 +0100
From: Bob Sayers <bob.sayers@zetnet.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Palo Alto British Car Meet 2000 (FWD)

=============== Start of forwarded message ===================

* Sunday, September 10th - Be part of one of the biggest British car shows
in America! Over 800 cars are expected to fill El Camino Park in Palo Alto.
Daily drivers, street rods and works-in-progress are as welcome as Concours
quality show cars. Great British food, live music and more fun than you'll
be able to tolerate!  All participants will receive a meet memento.  Field
entry starts at 9:00AM. There is no preregistration. Fee is only $20 per
car at the gate. Spectators attend free!

I'm worried about this, guys. If it's an outdoor motor event, and
the food is "great", sorry, but it can't be authentically British.

Have a great time all of you anyway - wish I was there ...

Bob