Re: Bathroom Humour

To: "Richard Feibusch" <rfeibusch@loop.com>, <British-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bathroom Humour
From: "Chris Prugh" <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 08:54:49 -0700
Rick,

    I can understand the concern regarding facilities all too well.  As the
crowd size (if not cars, at least spectators) increases each year, the
useable facilities need to increase exponentially....something I am sorry to
observe has NOT happened. You put on a great show there, but due to
increasing interest, the Sanitary Station situation is sadly under
allocated.

Maybe the addition of another two pairs located on the extreme ends of the
fields (east and west...or north and south as they SHOULD be referred to)
will lighten the "load" so to speak.

Chris