Did you name your home?

To: healeys@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Did you name your home?
From: CAWS52803@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 08:14:15 EDT
Hi Listers,
I found out that many of you name your cars, but how many of you name your
homes?  I recently wrote to Patrick Quinn in Australia and I believe his home
is called "Wongaburra".  Donald Healey and his family of John & Joy live at
"Bridge House".  Bic & Mary at "Trebourne".  John & Heather Wheatley at
"Shelsley House".  Former Rev Counter editors, Gordon & Joyce Pearce at
"Gazebo".
On the columns in front of our home is a plaque that says, "Our Healey
Haven", but that isn't the name, just a statement.
Rudy Streng in NC