MORE TR4 parts

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: MORE TR4 parts
From: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:40:22 -0400
I've turned over a couple of more rocks in the basement and discovered the
following:

OD switch (I didn't know I had this and ordered a new on last year)
$5.00
Bag 'O Parking lites (various pieces... you can make two, at least)
$5.00
Rear license lite assy's.. a bunch... all for
$5.00
Lower Wishbone Assy's - both sides, 4 pieces, TR4 only
$20.00
Brake Lite switches
ea      $2.00
Ignition switches (no keys)
ea       $5.00
Cubby locks and finger pulls (again, no keys)
ea    $2.00
Dash Rheostat (only one, boys, control yourselves)
$5.00
Fan Switches
ea      $2.00
Center Exhaust hanger NEW, NOS
ea    $5.00
Vertical Links and trunnions (both sides, no hubs or spindles)
both  $25.00
Shock links (used, but OK)
pr  $5.00
Brake calipers (need rebuilding, obviously)
pr  $20.00
Distance pieces, front springs (allow the use of a shorter spring without
sacrificing ride height)    pr $5.00
Rear distance pieces, for late TR4's. Can be used on early TR4's with later
springs.           pr $5.00
Lug wrench (correct for TR4's with disc wheels)
$10.00
Plain shift knob for TR4
$5.00

My lists will be updated to reflect these additions.

Don S.

By the way, I took delivery today on a 1966 Morgan 4/4 Competition model
(Ford Cortina GT engine). This car is LOUD!!!!!
And I am amazed that they don't really have suspensions (or maybe my bum is
sore because the bladders weren't inflated to max). I am really excited
about this car... a one-owner-took delivery in Malvern Link-only has 45000
on the clock-yadda, yadda. Lots of sorting out to do, but the car IS
DRIVABLE. I drove it the 25 miles or so from New Haven to Middlebury... lots
of waves and smiles (mostly my own!).

More to follow...