Re: What happened to Road&Track?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What happened to Road&Track?
From: Fred Talmadge <fredtal@industryinet.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 20:15:27 -0500
I left R&T several years ago, as I just got tired of reading road tests
every month.  I switched to Autoweek but a few years later they went glossy
and now every week I read of the latest and greatest.  Maybe I'm just
getting older, but I like to read stories, biographies and history of cars,
car people and racing.  And the current crop of popular mags seem more
interested in catering to the industry.  Thanks for British Car and Sports
Car International also the local magazine store for the occaisonal *other*

Fred T
Elva Courier Home Page
<http://www.pointecom.net/~fredtal/elva.html>