Brit car bits clearout

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Brit car bits clearout
From: marcel chichak <chichm@planet.eon.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 17:33:54 -0600

SOL mates,

There's a shop here in the frozen north, Edmonton, Alberta Canada, eh?
that's been doing MG, Jag, Morgan, Sunbeam, Triumph etc work for YEARS. The
proprietor has been collecting parts cars, stripping wrecks and generally
hoarding parts. His yard is a chaotic jumble of MG, Triumph, Rover, Jaguar
and the occasional FORD. No Mini bits though, I cleared him out ;-) His
attic is, um, scary for the sheer weight of wheels, trim, chrome, carbs and
whateverthehellelse would go up the stairs. As a Civil Engineer it was
difficult to ignore the structural implications of the loading.

Anywho, after waay too long at that location he is forced to downsize
drastically so he can restart as a sole proprietor in a new, smaller,
location. EVERYTHING must be sold. If you can make it up here, he will
gladly sell you anything you want at "fire sale" prices and of course in
useless Canuck $$.

If you need an MG engine of any size, a Triumph tractor gearbox, V12 Jag
engine, Ford V6, carbs, AH wire wheels or that rare bit, give Bob Hawkins a
call at Hawkins Auto Service 780.437.4800. Better yet, jump in the 1/2 ton
and make a pilgrimage to his shop. It's right on the main drag coming in
from the south, you can't miss it, there's an early MGB on the roof and
half a dozen complete MGB's and MGA's for sale on the front pad.

Tell him I sent you. That way he'll give me even better deals on the MG
bits that fit my Landcrab :-)