Re: Wanted: Morris Traveller

To: Ron Gumm <gumm@hnet.net>
Subject: Re: Wanted: Morris Traveller
From: bmc-1@uswest.net
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 05:39:22 -0700
Ron,

I have an 1959 Morris Traveller (and a '67 parts car) that I am selling
or trading for a Morris Van.  The car is disassembled as the paint work
had been started.  The brake system has been uprated to disks in the
front.  I also have a complete new Newton Commerical interior for it.
The gauges have been rebuilt.  I have the original 1000 cc engine with
the standard gearbox or a fully rebuilt 1275 engine with a converted
ribcased gearbox from a Midget.  What is needs is the wood replaced and
the rest of the paint work finished.  I am asking $5000 for original
engine and gearbox, which runs or $7000 for the rebuild Midget engine
and gearbox.

Jon Nyhus
British Motor Classics, Ltd.
Phoenix, AZ