Re: Decision on TR7 Bearings from Hell

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Decision on TR7 Bearings from Hell
From: "J Arzt" <humber_snipe@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:55:56 CDT
Considering all the time and effort required, I can't help but think that in
a similar situation, I'd be looking for a Rover V8 to install in it's place.

But that's just me, after a Brit car show a few weeks ago, where I drooled
over the amount of ROOM in the engine bay of the TR8s and MGB
conversions.(compared with my old Tiger) Hmmm... don't even have to crawl
under the dash to replace the back spark plug.... nice!

But then again, I spent close to $1800.00 rebuilding a 1725cc engine for my
Sunbeam/Commer camper, so, I can see it either way.

Jon Arzt
Rootesaholic