Silicon Valley/Montereey Bay - TR3-4 garage sale

To: " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Silicon Valley/Montereey Bay - TR3-4 garage sale
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 00 14:38:07 -0700
This is for the Silicon Valley and Monterey bay area people.  Sorry to
bomb the whole list.

I'm having a yard sale this weekend, Sat & Sun.

I've just decided to put a bunch of TR engine parts into the sale.

TR3A head, with valves, good condition

TR2-4A oil pan

Diff cover for solid axle TR

TR3A intake manifold, both SUs & linkage

TR3A fan along with the extension & hardware

Misc rebuildable generators

Misc rebuildable starter motors

A couple other odds & ends like a new set of connector rod bolts

Cheapo sand blaster - but it works

In addition to the TR stuff there is older Macintosh peripherials &
cables, antique Aladdin kerosene lamps, kitchen stuff, a hafler audio
amplifier, some Land ROver bits, camping equipment a couple of old
Brownie cameras, a tripod, aquairum external filters and a lot more.
Then my Land lord has a BUNCH of stuff mostly furniture.

THe garage sale is in Aptos on Trout Gulch Rd.  Take the State park exit
off highway 1

Call 813-688-8169 for directions or details about the Triumph stuff for
sale.

TeriAnn
                      http://www.overlander.net

  The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
  with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.