Re: gas mileage

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: gas mileage
From: "J Arzt" <humber_snipe@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 13:41:17 CDT
    If absolutely no other changes were made, just the fuel pump change, I
would try backing the regulator down to about 1 1/2 psi. Try to verify that
the graduations on the regulator are correct - at these low pressures, the
regulator scale may be quite far off. Check it with a low pressure gauge if
you can.

Hope this helps!

Jon Arzt