Looking for performance parts for GT6

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for performance parts for GT6
From: "kcmgb" <kcmgb@kc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 20:26:34 -0500
I am looking for performance parts for my 69 GT6 in particular a fiberglass
bonnet (UNMOLESTED) and in good shape no cracks, a remote oil filter setup,
and or a complete oil cooler setup, suspension components  front or rear,
guadges, a roll bar for the back area of car. In short just E-Mail me with
anything you have and we can talk some stuff I have already and some stuff I
have no interest in