Re: newbie tackling spridget restoration

To: thollida@regents.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: newbie tackling spridget restoration
From: "J Arzt" <humber_snipe@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 09:45:06 CST
  Water is a BAD thing inside a precision machined unit like a transmission.
I'm not familiar with that particular trans - if it has a cover you can
remove to inspect it, I'd look inside. If there's rust on the gears, I would
suspect a used trans would be the cheapest and safest bet.

Hope this helps!

Jon Arzt