Any British car events in the UK in early June?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Any British car events in the UK in early June?
From: "Andrew Pursey" <saabsux@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 02:17:51 -0000
G'day....

Despite the continuing downward trend of the Australian Dollar my wife and I
will be flying from Sydney to Paris in May and then on to London.

We will be in the UK from 31-May to 9-Jun and I am interested to know if
there are any LBC events during this period - and whether or not they may be
disrupted by restrictions due to the F&M outbreaks.  I've already assumed
that there will be problems with the Classic Saloon Car Club's Championship
race meeting at Snetterton - haven't been on that track for 30 years - so
have agreed to withdraw it from our intinerary.

Also, what is happening with the Heritage Centre at Gaydon these days - does
it now have a broader interest spread or is it basically still BLMC?

TIA.

Regards....Andrew "Axeman" Pursey
1955 Morris Oxford (still racing in pre'58 Classic Saloon Cars), 1956 Morris
Isis (now demoted to occasional driver), 1958 MGA+ (back on the track on
21/22-April), 2000 Land Rover Discovery V8 (with ACE/SLS makes a great tow
vehicle)