Re: Facet Fuel Pumps

To: cobra@scs.agilent.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Facet Fuel Pumps
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:23:15
>From: Roland Dudley <cobra@scs.agilent.com>
>To: british-cars@autox.team.net
>Subject: Facet Fuel Pumps
>Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 16:35:03 -0700 (PDT)
>
>No, it's not too expensive, it's too cheap- less
>than $30.  Makes me kinda suspicious.  The Interrupter pump runs about
>twice that amount.  I'm hoping some of you out there have had experience
>with these pumps and can tell me the advantage of the Interrupter type
>over the solid state.

  Roland I went through a couple "interruptor" type fuel pumps (the
  first lasted two years (it was a Walbro given to me by a friend) the
  second was a virtual knock-off of the Walbro bought at NAPA. It lasted
  a summer. I went to the facet solid state (which ain't all that
  quiet). So far at (a year and a half) so good.

  Hell, at $30. a throw you could get two and have a back-up in your
  toolbox, glove compartment or wherever you go some space in your snake

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)