Classic Car World Web site

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Classic Car World Web site
From: "Classic-Car-World" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 20:19:36 +0100
Listers, I have recently published a new Classic Car Web site at
http://www.classic-car-world.co.uk The aim of the site is to provide a
completely searchable directory of all Classic Car Traders, Dealers, Clubs,
Events & classified spares etc all related to the particular make of a Classic
Car. We all know what it is like searching through the small ads section of
Classic Car magazines looking for trader details or for that one item you
need. With Classic Car World, simply search the site for the make of car you
are interested in, and we will return the information to you. Entry into the
directory is free, all I would ask is that if you know of a Club or Trader not
currently listed on the site please either send me the details and I will up
load them onto the site or alternatively the club or trader can register
directly on the site. As part of this registration process, we provide a
username and password which enables them to log back into the site at any time
to update their details as appropriate.

Classified spares can also be listed on the site free of charge by individuals
and will be returned within the search results as described above.

Events can also be posted to the site by registered Clubs or Traders again all
related to the make of a Classic Car.

It is early days yet for the site, however I hope to grow it into a
comprehensive listing of Classic Car related information. Any feedback on the
site at this stage would also be appreciated.

Many thanks

Tom McCay
Classic-Car-World Ltd
Tel: 01522 888178