Daimler Light 20??????

To: british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net
Subject: Daimler Light 20??????
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:48:18 -0700 (PDT)
Listers,

My friend, Lea, from Northern California has run into a car that she
apparently will not be able to live without - she already has a small
collection of weird "bubblecars" - so she has asked me about her latest
pending project. I wouldn't know a Daimler Light 20 from the Electric Light
Orchestra, so I'm asking you folks out there for help. Her email to me is
below. Try to answer her directly at: <tadhyke@earthlink.net>, but do cc me
as well. Thanks!!!!

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch