Re: Cars For Sale On List????

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cars For Sale On List????
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 11:00:21 -0500
At 05:53 AM 11/29/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Listers,
>[...]
>My question is: how do the rest of us feel about the passing on of
>cars/parts-for-sale information to the group?  Is this a proper use of
>bandwidth? Is it spam? Is it a nobel service??

I'm very much in favor of posting cars and parts for sale on the
list.  Yes, it'll use *some* bandwidth, but probably not enough to worry
about.  If posters include a reference to "car for sale", or "parts for
sale" in the subject line, uninterested parties can delete the note
straight-away.

My $0.02 worth.

Jim
--
God Bless America

J.C. Hassall
jhassall@blacksburg.net
RV-7 builder wannabe
"The essence of character is doing what's right --
even when no one is looking."  J.C. Watts