RE: Moss or Victoria British?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Moss or Victoria British?
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:42:36 -0800
Carl :

Normally I would agree with you, but IMO this is an unusual case.  There was
a serious public accusation made towards TRF, without all the pertinent
facts.  Since they do not maintain a presence on this list, I see nothing
wrong with Fred (whom you may have guessed is somewhat more than an ordinary
customer) sharing the omitted facts with us.

What even Fred didn't tell us was : how many of these items were perishable.
Rubber rots, steel rusts, plastic gets hard and brittle, even just laying on
a shelf somewhere.  Makes you wonder if those rusty bearings from VB were a
"free return".

Just my $.02
Randall