New Cam Shaft,, Help

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: New Cam Shaft,, Help
From: Paul Osborne <paul@ece.rochester.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 08:53:11 -0500
Hello, I am rebuilding a 1974 18V MG engine and looks for some help in cam
shaft
        replacement. Since everything is being replaced possably a nonstock
        cam would be a good install. The price is reasonable over a stock
        cam just I do not know what specs would be good for me. Not looking
for
        race motor that is hard to drive just a bit more than stock.
        Help??
        paul

Paul Osborne
University of Rochester