NOS Minor Interior Items in USA

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: NOS Minor Interior Items in USA
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 15:04:01 -0800 (PST)
This just in from "Gary Pighetti" <Gary7M@aol.com>

Hello Everyone:
     Subsequent to my posting in January about NOS Morris Minor interior
clips, etc. I received a number of enquiries. Because Rick was one of them,
I assume that I can post this list here. If I have offended some list
protocol, my apologies. I'm still looking for my old price list, but I'm
sure the prices will be extremely reasonable. Figure about 50% of what
you'd pay retail today.

Gary
<Gary7M@aol.com>

Door Panels

64+ 4 door duotone Red front/rear

Quarter Panels

64+     Cherokee Red Rear w/ armrests
64+     Blue/Grey
64+     Duotone Red

Front Seat Covers (64-71)
Cherokee Red
Duotone Red
Blue/Grey

Rear Seat Cover Kit (64+)

Two Door Blue/Grey
Two Door Cherokee Red
Two Door Duotone Red

Scuttle 62-71

3 pr Blue Grey
3 pr Cherokee Red
1 pr Green
1 pr Autumn

Wheel Arch Covers
2 pr Cherokee Red
1 pr Green
1 pr Blue/Grey
1 pr Autumn

Door Pulls

2 Blue/Grey
2 Black
2 Navy
2 Autumn

1 yard Blue/Grey vinyl

Carpet Set Blue/Grey with clips all models

Clips:

100     Door panel clips
50  Seat Cover clips

Regards,