MORRIS OXFORD INFO WANTED!

To: morris@autox.team.net
Subject: MORRIS OXFORD INFO WANTED!
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:26:35 -0800 (PST)
This came in from a friend in the hobby - Can anyone help - I think that it
is an early 1950s Morris Oxford series MO 1500cc flathead with a column
shifter that so fragile that it feels like it is made out of pencils!

Can anyone out there refute or enlighten????

Contact: "Robert Johnson" <rjdirect@earthlink.net>

Cheers,
Rick Feibusch

Rick:

Do you know anyone who might be able to help this guy get the information
he seeks?

Bob Johnson