Classic-Car-World Internet directory

To: "Classic-Car-World" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Subject: Classic-Car-World Internet directory
From: "Classic-Car-World" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 16:13:03 -0000
Dear Sir,=20
Classic-Car-World Internet directory
Introduction

Classic-Car-World Ltd is a completely searchable Internet based =
directory listing of Classic Car Clubs, Traders, Events and classifieds, =
including cars and spares for sale and wanted, and is linked to the make =
of car catered for or to the services offered. Classic-Car-World offers =
Classic Car Clubs and Traders the opportunity to enter their details =
into our online directory and have those details displayed to a global =
audience 365 days a year.=20

Details are displayed when an enthusiast searches for either a make of =
car or for the service you provide. E.g. If you cater for Austin =
Healeys, then a search for =93Austin Healey=94 will display only the =
clubs and traders who cater for this make. Likewise if you are a Trader =
and cater for =93All=94 makes of cars and provide a trimming service, a =
search for =93Trim & Fittings=94 will again return your details. All =
details entered onto our site can be updated directly through our online =
administration section and via the use of a username and password issued =
to you at registration.

Registration

It is possible to register directly with Classic-Car-World at =
www.classic-car-world.co.uk either by going online to the Club or =
Traders section and selecting the "register" option or by completing the =
attached Fax back form. As part of the registration process we provide =
you with a username and password, which enables you to log back into the =
site at any time and update your details as is necessary. Again this can =
be done in the trader section and selecting the "Change details" option. =
This may be as your business continues to grow, or that you provide =
different services. We believe that it important that you are in control =
of your entry and that this can be changed in real time, without having =
to wait on the next publication deadline as is the case with most =
magazines.

Also unlike other Internet based directory listings, it is not necessary =
that you have access to the Internet or e-mail to realise the benefits =
of our service. Classic-Car-World Ltd offers a re-direct service for any =
enquiries from your entry on our site to your Fax machine at no =
additional cost to you.=20

With over 1000 Classic Car clubs and almost 6,000 Classic Car traders =
already listed on the site, this is a unique opportunity for you to =
advertise to the world for a full 12 months and at a cost that is less =
than that of a standard monthly advertisement in most of the major =
Classic Car magazines.

Services & Benefits

Classic-Car-World Ltd offer a range of services from our entry level =
directory listing as described above, to the complete development of an =
e-commerce trading site should this be you requirement. Directory entry =
entitles you to the following benefits:

 =B7        Global entry of our on-line database for a period of 1 year.

=B7        Searchable index of the cars you cater for or the services =
you offer.

=B7        Username & Password to allow you to update and modify your =
entry.

=B7        Upload & edit classified Ads

=B7        Upload of club or other events

=B7        Up to 500 characters of text to describe you business.

=B7        Links to your own WEB site

=B7        Direct e-mail responses from your entry (sent to your Fax =
machine if required)

Should you have any questions regarding our service or wish to discuss =
any of the points further, please do not hesitate to contact =
Classic-Car-World Ltd.

Kindest regards

Tom

Tom McCay
Classic-Car-World Ltd
Tel: 01522 888178
Fax: 0870 705 9115
E-mail: enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk=20

www.classic-car-world.co.uk

Trader registration form

      Trader Details=20
    =20

    =20
    =20
      Name:
    =20
    =20
      Address:
    =20
    =20

    =20
    =20

    =20
    =20

    =20
    =20
      Town:
    =20
    =20
      County:
    =20
    =20
      Postcode:
    =20
    =20
      Tel:
    =20
    =20
      Fax:
    =20
    =20
      Contact Name:
    =20
    =20
      E-Mail:
    =20
    =20
    =20
      Makes Catered for:
    =20
    =20

    =20
    =20

    =20
    =20
      Services Offered:
    =20
    =20

    =20
    =20

    =20
    =20
      Comments:
    =20
    =20

    =20
    =20

    =20
    =20

Fax back to:

 Classic-Car-World Ltd on 0870 705 9115

 On line registration www.classic-car-world.co.uk

E-Mail: enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk=20

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
Letterhead top bar small.gif]