Moving a Healey

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moving a Healey
From: <rscoop@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:31:06 -0400
Gentlepersons,

For the past several months I have been hard at work bringing an all original
rust free 1965 BJ8 "Barn Queen", 27 years off the road, back to life.  It is
now running well and ready to begin its second life with my son in Chicago.  I
seek your help in facilitating this transition.

     1.  Any recommendations as to a reliable, reasonably priced car hauler?
It needs to go from the Washington, DC area to North Shore Chicago early next
month.

     2.  Is there an active Healey club in the North Shore area of Chicago?

     3.  Any recommendations as to a good mechanic nearby to Highland Park, IL
to entrust this car to once it settles in.

All help greatly appreciated.

Richard Cooperman
1965 BJ8