Forwarded: Truck And Trailer To Oregon And Back

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Truck And Trailer To Oregon And Back
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 23:50:30 -0600 (MDT)
For some reason this was sent to me rather than british-cars@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

     From: BritshIron@aol.com
     Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 20:47:15 EDT
     Subject: Truck And Trailer To Oregon And Back

Hello everyone! I will be bringing a car from the San Francisco Bay Area to
Portland.  (thanks Tom). Anyone need anything they can't normally ship as far
as that? Plus I will have an empty car trailer to bring back to San
Francisco. Seems to one-way a U-Haul trailer is $400! and to bring it back
would be only $49 a day. Let me know soon as I will be leaving 5/31 and
returning 6/2. roland