Re: British Cars I Wish They Still Made article in this week's

To: BROWNING_G_WILLIAM@Lilly.com, ahcusa@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: British Cars I Wish They Still Made article in this week's
From: ARoman4047@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 10:39:18 EDT
In a message dated 5/27/02 10:33:11 AM, BROWNING_G_WILLIAM@Lilly.com writes:

<< Check out the Forges article on British Cars I Wish They Still Made,
Austin Healey 3000 MkIII, '64-67 is mentioned. Says they sell upwards to
as much as $30,000, yeah then you got to spend another $30k to restore
them!

enjoy,
Browning
Charlotte, N.C. USA

Those are just inflation-adjusted costs...The original cost of any British car
was always matched by the parts and labor costs of keeping 'em running.
The tradition goes on...only the prices have changed :-)

Tony in NJ
W.A.S.T.E.