Spitfire 4 sale

To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Subject: Spitfire 4 sale
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 18:06:01 -0400
I'm forwarding this for a friend:

John

-----------

As a member of the MN Morgan group, I would like to recommend my
son-in-law's 80 Brooklyn Green Spitfire for sale in Charleston, South
Carolina.  The car is in excellent condition, and has no rust.  Attached is
a description of some things he has done to maintain it.
Feel free to e-mail him at robert_handfield@ncsu.edu if you are interested.
Price--$3500. (Negotiable.)

For pictures of the car please e-mail Rob or me.

Lloyd Shields
MN Morgan Club
67 Morgan+4
612-724-6506

Here is the work done on the Spit:

-          New brakes and brake line
-           New brake master cylinder
-          New clutch slave cylinder
-          New header (exhaust manifold)
-          Low miles (73,000)
-          New drive shaft & two half axles
-          Excellent paint job and restoration

It s in great shape!   It has been maintained well--indoor storage.

Rob
email:  robert_handfield@ncsu.edu

        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan