Re: [lotus-cars] LOG 22 Photos..

To: <lotus-cars@autox.team.net>, <chapman-era@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [lotus-cars] LOG 22 Photos..
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 19:24:20 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Vaccaro" <tvacc@lotusowners.com>
To: "Usa@Se7ens. Net" <usa@se7ens.net>; "Lotuselan@Yahoogroups. Com"
<lotuselan@yahoogroups.com>; "Lotus4seaters@Yahoogroups. Com"
<lotus4seaters@yahoogroups.com>; "lotus list" <lotus-cars@yahoogroups.com>

> I have just put up a nice bunch of photos that Phil Ethier took at LOG 22
>
> Link is right at the top of the http://www.lotusowners.com home page
>

> Tony Vaccaro

If one of these is your Lotus, or your friend's Lotus, or the Lotus after
which you have always lusted, or you just can't live another day without
several pictures of my white Europa, I can email you a high-res image of the
full negative.  They run about half a meg each.  All I ask is that you give
me photo credit wherever you use it.

Thanks again to Tony and to LOONY for posting these images.

If you happen to have shots of me or other Minnesota LOONs and/or our cars,
for gosh sakes let me know!

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org