Oil drain pan that doesn't suck?

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Oil drain pan that doesn't suck?
From: "Mark Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 12:09:07 -0700
Can anyone recommend a decent oil drain pan? I really like the concept of
the wide-mouth plastic container with a screw-on lid. But I tried both the
Rubbermaid and the Blitz pans, and both of the lids became distorted and
refused to seal after one or two uses. This can lead to ugly messes in the
trunk while transporting used oil to the gas station.

I suppose I could go back to an ordinary drain pan and pour the oil into an
old antifreeze container for transport, but I was hoping to avoid that.

Thanks
-Mark