RE: VTR/TRF weather update

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: VTR/TRF weather update
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 20:12:55 -0400
I know its a ways off, but I just had to take a peak at the long term
weather for VTR / SP and it looks real good so far. Slight chance of
isolated thunderstorms on Thursday (30%) and party sunny and dry Friday thru
Sunday with temps around 80 degrees in the day and around 60 degrees at
night, pefect. A few showers in mid week should help keep the dust down on
the field as well. Woh hoo!  : ) See you there!

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A Apple Green
80 Spitfire Carmine Red - staying home : (
70 BSA 441 Victor Special