Re: No Power to the People

To: Diane and Roland Dudley <csx2282@juno.com>, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No Power to the People
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@accesswave.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:03:57 -0300
Hi Roland and others,

If I recall correctly, about nine months after the last blackout, there was
a corresponding substantial increase in the birthrate.  :~)

Keep the candles burning!

Later,
Bob

At 05:52 PM 8/14/2003 -0700, Diane and Roland Dudley wrote:
>History repeats!  I got caught in the power outage of '6 when I was
>living in upstate NY.  Me and a bunch of friends found our way to a
>local candle lit bar to wait it out.  When the lights came back on
>everyone booed!  Bet things haven't changed much.
>
>Guess you guy the East getting what we here in California got on
>a regular basis a couple of years ago.  Hopefully all at once and
>not spread over the summer.
>
>Enjoy,
>
>Roland

>///  Send admin requests to majordomo@autox.team.net
>///  or try  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
>///  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive
>///  Send list postings to british-cars@autox.team.net

Robert (Bob) A.C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
Home Page: www.accesswave.ca/~hamilton
Sunbeam Talbots - Alpine, Drophead and Saloon, 1953-1954
Sunbeam Talbot Web Page: www.sunbeamtalbot.info
[Stable mates - 1973 Midget and 1968 M-B 280SE]
E-Mail: hamilton@accesswave.ca or robertach@ca.inter.net