for free: TR6 dash in bad condition

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: for free: TR6 dash in bad condition
From: Mark Steph <tr6@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:34:32 -0500
I doubt anyone would want it, but just in case:

I have recently replaced my dash in a 75 TR6.  I have the old one still
which is in really sad condition.  It is pretty useless as a dash, but
if you were a woodworker and wanted a template, it might be of some use.

It should fit the later TR6's (with EGR light).

You can have it for free.  If you are in the DFW area, you can pick it
up at my house.

If I dont get replies, I will just chunk it.

-Mark