Stromberg Floats

To: "Brit Cars Digest" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stromberg Floats
From: "MarkJRosenbaum" <MarkJRosenbaum@uneedspeed.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:06:26 -0700
Hi,
While I'm new to the British Cars digest I've been lurking here
for a few weeks, and have had a presence on the Jensen mail list
for over three years now.

I don't know where you can find _brass_ floats for a Zenith
Stromberg carb, but if yours is a CD175 series carb, then you can
get plastic ones that do NOT dissolve in modern fuels from Delta
Motorsports in Phoenix, phone 602-265-8026.  The part number for
the float is B19470.  Although Delta specializes in Jensens, they
stock a lot of ZS parts and, supposedly, parts for various other
British cars as well.  Their prices are generally reasonable, and
shipping is usually quite low.  Usual disclaimers apply.

Mark Rosenbaum    Kingman AZ    74 Jensen Healey #16371