RE: T.V. coverage of F1 and other series

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: T.V. coverage of F1 and other series
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 20:20:29 -0600
I have speed on channel 150 on Dish Network.  I was very worried when Fox
bought Speedvision it would be all NASCAR, but despite more NASCAR
programming than before, I find more that I like than before.

I know that they can be picked up in Hawaii, but I think that the channel
offering is limited.

Patton